Thursday, October 30, 2008

He was the Top 2 in their Class

According to his teacher, my nephew ranked as the number 2 in their class. He never comes late. He was an active student likewise a good listener. You know what, I was so disappointed because almost of his grades are failed. His classmate got a perfect score and ranked as the number 1 student . I believed that my nephew's grades would almost be the same with the first. I am confused of the big differences with their grades. I immediately went to their classroom and talked to his teacher and asked. "Good morning, Sir", Why is it that my nephew ranked as the number 2 in their class and still failed some of his grades?. The teacher simply replied. "Because I have only two students in my class. One is a genius and the other one is a moron". Bwahahaha

0 comments: